Valeria: Card Kingdoms
A fast-paced card and dice game that will have you and your friends slaying monsters, recruiting citizens,
and expanding your domain.
Greetings Citizens of Valeria...
Valeria: Card Kingdoms is a tableau-building game for 1-5 players and will feel familiar to deck-building fans. The cards you buy can work for you on your turn and on all the other player turns, as well. On your turn, roll two dice and activate citizen cards with the result of each individual die and the sum of both dice. All players harvest resources at the same time. After you take your two actions, pass the dice. The player with the most victory points at the end, wins the game.
Make a Name for Yourself!
The aim of Valeria: Card Kingdoms is to become the next king of Valeria by having the most Victory Points at the game’s end. Points are gained by slaying monsters and buying domains. Additionally, your secret duke is revealed at the end of the game to accumulate more point according to your goal. The game ends immediately after all monsters are killed, or all domains are purchased, or when 2 (two) times the amount of players worth of stacks are taken from the center play area.
Game Play Overview
The game is played over a series of rounds. Each round follows the same pattern:
- Roll Phase – The Active Player rolls 2 (two) dice.
- Harvest Phase – The dice activate citizen cards with the result of each individual die and the sum of both dice. All players take their resources at this time.
- Action Phase – The Active Player takes 2 (two) actions from the following: Slay a Monster, Recruit a Citizen, Buy a Domain, Take One of Any Resource.
- End Phase – The Active Player passes the dice to their left.
- 216 Cards – Featuring 56 unique and stunning illustrations
- 108 Citizen Cards
- 42 Monster Cards
- 24 Domain Cards
- 10 Duke Cards
- 10 Exhausted Cards
- 10 Starter Cards
- 5 Player Reference Cards
- 32 Divider Cards
- 2 Custom Six-sided 20mm Numeral Dice
- 175 Wood Tokens
- 50 Gold Tokens
- 50 Strength Tokens
- 50 Magic Tokens
- 25 VP Tokens
- 14 Cardboard Tokens
- 1 Illustrated Rulebook
Game Design: Isaias Vallejo
Illustrations: Mihajlo Dimitrievski
Game Development: Isaias Vallejo, David MacKenzie
Dice Tower Seal of Approval is a trademark of The Dice Tower, LLC andis used with permission.